Ant Hair Removal Oil
Many of us shave every day, but still have not found the perfect tool to get rid of unwanted hair for a long time. Classical depilation, wax strips, gels, creams, even laser and photo hair removal - today a variety of options are used. You can fight with hated hairs on all fronts. With such an abundance of options, not everyone has heard about ant oil for hair removal. If you do not know what it is, you should understand what kind of product it is, what it is better, worse and what its application is.
What it is?
Generally speaking, without regard to composition, it is a rather aggressive product that is usually produced in southern countries (Turkey, Egypt, Iran). From the name it is clear that it contains ant egg oil. You may know it as an antispasmodic, which helps a lot with bruises or sprains. It is worth finding out whether such an ingredient is good for cosmetic purposes.
What is good in formic oil?
- Like any other acid, this product can save you unwanted hair.. It is natural that oil slows hair growth, because an aggressive effect on the bulb is inevitable. However, hair loss will not occur immediately. For complete smoothness, you will need to take a course of at least two months, and at the same time you will have to use the tool 2-3 times a week.
- The word "acid" scares many, but this route of hair removal is considered one of the most painless. Even shaving can cause physical discomfort, not to mention waxing. The effect of oils in this case is much more pleasant. Of course, you still have to remove the hair, but the process of applying and further massage will be more pleasant than annoying.
- The price of such a tool is relatively low. Everything is known in comparison, but such a fairly long-term result can compete, for example, with the effect of laser hair removal or photoepilation (these procedures are usually not very cheap).
How can a remedy be dangerous?
- Of course, ant oil is strictly contraindicated for people with sensitive skin.. Rash and irritation in such an environment is a highly expected reaction. It is worth saving the bottle with oil until better times, if you have wounds or other injuries on your body.
- Oil can not be used by pregnant women, during lactation, children under seven years of age and in the treatment of cancer.
- Dangerous means also by the unknown. Nobody was engaged in its research and influence on the skin or deeper layers. Of course, the product passed the tests, otherwise it would not be allowed for sale, but rigorous study has not yet occurred. Manufacturing countries are also not trusted by all, because it is not Israel.
If such arguments do not stop you, you are ready to try something new on the way to your own beauty, look at the classic composition to know which elements can be in your jar and which ones are obviously superfluous.
The following substances can be distinguished:
- In the first place, of course, it will settle itself formic acid. It is important to know that with a high dosage or a strong concentration, it can cause burns, so the instructions for use in the jar with the product are an unnecessary piece of paper. Examine it very carefully before applying the product on the skin.
- Alcohol. It will not include a lot, but it is still important. It plays the role of a binding element, acts as a disinfectant.
- Glycerol. Having dried the cover with alcohol, it must be moistened. This component is being implemented precisely for this purpose. Be careful - its norm in the total mass should not exceed 3%, otherwise the effect will be exactly the opposite.
- Extracts of plants and herbs. To make the action a little more gentle, the composition includes various herbs. This, for example, oil of aloe, peach, grape seed, turmeric, extract of chamomile or any other plant rich in useful properties. The recipes are different, but the main thing is that you do not have an allergic reaction, so read the labels carefully.
Oil is applied to the skin after the epilation. It should fill the vacant places where the bulb and hair used to be. To make the oil work, it is not just necessary to apply it. It is necessary to rub it with light massage movements for 10-15 minutes.
Such actions will need to be done every three days - for a couple of months. After that, you will notice much slower hair growth and significant lightening.
Few people can say whether they can completely get rid of unwanted hair using this method. Reviews about the tool are different, but no one talks about the absolute disappearance - even after a year of use. Less often, thinner, much lighter - but the hair still continues to periodically appear on the body.
How much does it cost and how to choose a company?
This tool is not so often found in ordinary cosmetic stores, so many go searching online. Here the price can be completely different, starting from 100 rubles and ending with thousands. The production of formic acid is a laborious process, which means that the product cannot be too cheap. The price will be normal 400-500 rubles per 20 ml. The tool can become more expensive either due to a larger amount, or due to additional oils in the composition. Each wallet owner chooses a price on their own. However, the lower bar should not be lowered to 200 rubles.
Too cheap a product will be of very poor quality, it can even be dangerous.
There are several popular firms: Roja, Tala, Hemani. Many trust them. Funds on the bottles of which the manufacturer is not indicated or there are incomprehensible symbols are best not to take. There are many negative reviews about Egyptian brands, so you need to be careful with them.
No matter how much you want to be beautiful by the standards of society, do not forget that being healthy is much more important. Do not take risks if you have doubts about the consequences. Be sure to read the instructions for each cosmetic novelty that attracts you.
See even more useful information about formic oil in the video.